Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love Moves in Mysterious Ways


Its always a mystery why people fall in love.

Its always a mystery how it comes.

Its always a mystery why love grows.

Its always a mystery why love fails.

And We ask ourselves why?

the answer....

Because Love moves.... in mysterious ways....




I stumbled upon this video on youTube from Warren Deluna. Kudos! I dont know who you really are but you made a great rendition.

People came to our life for various reasons . Mahirap maunawaan bakit may lumilisan , bakit kailangang lumayo at umiwas. Sometimes, people are meant to stay with you but they get out of our lives for good reasons...Kagaya ng mga naunang posts ko . We should all move on . Ang importante ay ang mga bagay na natutunan natin sa ating ga pagkakamali. Natuto tayo tumayo sa sandaling pagkakadapa... Ayoko talagang maging emo ngayon pero hindi ko mapigilan ...Something really pushed me to write today about this ..

We should all move on from this phase. We’ve created so much memories with those people who came and gone into our lives. That’s the only thing we can cherish as the past cannot be rewritten...


And for you, believe me I’m in a rush for falling in love for someone else so that I can erase you inside my heart.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...